- Creating of source code in C / C ++ for IoT embedded device with Linux OS
- Design of software architecture and realization of its implementation
- International cooperation with other colleagues from different areas of development - hardware, test, project management and production
- Participation in small projects or in parts of a large project where you will learn to understand robust FW design and modern industrial buses
- Ensure code quality (unit test, code review)
- Creating of documentation
- Working with QA to meet the quality requirements needed for the products.
- Writing functional specifications and design documentation.
- Driving topics on your own and organize yourself, distribute your knowledge.
- Experience in FW or Linux based development
- Good verbal and written English skills are necessary
- Good knowledge of C and/or C++
- Experience in script languages (Python) is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux based systems
- Knowledge about embedded programming / real-time operating systems
- Experience in usage of hardware debugging is beneficial
- Being a team-player
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, git, docker etc.
* Mandatory fields
Siemensova 1, 155 00 Praha
Anglické nábřeží 2434/1, 301 00 Plzeň 3
Škrobárenská 511/5, 617 00 Brno