- Network communication: analyzing network protocols, multicast, network sniffing.
- Structured analysis of behaviors based on logfiles, tcpdump.
- Configuring switches.
- Design and construction of the Network infrastructure (CISCO).
- Create and conduct test sets according to requirements analysis.
- Participate and design reviews.
- Test results report.
- Programming of tests scripts.
- Design and construction of test infra structure.
- Create, setup, run and maintain virtual machines or docker images
- High school or university degree in technical area (or relevant experience in
- technical field or manufacturing quality and processes)
- Very good organization skills, proactivity, and sense for teamplay
- Analytical thinking and being solution oriented.
- English language at level allowing professional work.
- Experience with hypervisor and containers
- Knowledge on virtual machines management: VMware VCenter, Esxi, Virtualization technologies is advantage
- Experiences with orchestration software to automate deployment (e.g. Kubernetes) is advantage
- Experiences with Linux OS on advanced user level
- Knowledge of Network infrastructure (CISCO) - network protocols, multicast, network sniffing is an advantage.
- Knowledge on bash or in python: analyze logfiles, send remote commands, ssh
* Povinná pole
Siemensova 1, 155 00 Praha
Anglické nábřeží 2434/1, 301 00 Plzeň 3
Škrobárenská 511/5, 617 00 Brno